TRIUMPH BEELINE MOTORCYCLE NAVIGATION SYSTEM
Introducing a new collaboration between Triumph and Beeline, the award-winning navigation brand, to deliver a dedicated Beeline navigation system in a unique Triumph-branded package. Designed to give Triumph riders all the benefits of this incredibly easy to use and elegant navigation system, with a minimal, stylish and robust design.
From its high quality machined case with durable IP67 waterproof and shockproof construction, to the premium laser etched Triumph branding, the new Triumph Beeline navigation system is perfect for all Triumph motorcycles, particularly the iconic Bonneville modern classic range.
User friendliness is one of the main characteristics of this new navigation choice, which can be securely mounted to any motorcycle in seconds thanks to the simple quick release twist-lock system and elasticated strap mount that comes as standard with every setup.
Using the Triumph Beeline is as easy as fitting it: riders simply need to download the free Beeline app, pair it to the device, choose their destination and press “go”, all without needing to remove their gloves as the device comes equipped with glove-friendly buttons. A quick start guide is included to make it even easier for every rider.
The back-lit display provides the rider with clean and clear directions in all lighting conditions, making it easy for the rider to follow the navigation instructions on the device. The rider is able to choose between two navigation modes: Route, which provides turn-by-turn navigation; and Compass, which enables the rider to follow a simple compass heading to reach the desired destination.
Triumph Beeline provides certified international navigation coverage in the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
The user interface provides plenty of additional information to the rider thanks to the many features available, such as: speedometer, clock and trip computer, route tracking and sharing, metric and imperial information options and GPX route import option.
The 30-hour battery life and USB charging cable make the Triumph Beeline incredibly durable and practical. It also comes with a 2-year warranty, 12 months more than the standard Beeline, and free lifetime app and software updates.
Triumph Beeline will be available in Triumph dealers from 27th May 2021, and is priced at £199 (UK price).
– END –
For further information contact Stefano Campaci on email@example.com
Notes to Editors
· First established in 1902, Triumph Motorcycles celebrated 118 years of motorcycle manufacture in 2020. For more than three decades, Triumph Motorcycles has been based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and has produced iconic bikes that perfectly blend authentic design, character, charisma and performance.
· Building around 60,000 bikes per year, Triumph is the largest British motorcycle manufacturer and has around 650 dealers across the world.
· This focus, innovation and engineering passion has today created a broad range of bikes suited to all motorcycle riders, including the stunning new Trident 660, epic new Tiger 900, world leading Rocket R and GT, new higher performance Street Triple 765RS, iconic Scrambler 1200, Speed Triple, transcontinental Tiger 1200, iconic Triumph Bonneville family including the sporty Speed Twin, Bonneville Bobber, legendary Thruxton RS, accessible Street Twin, Street Scrambler and iconic Bonneville T120 and T100, plus an exciting and accessible A2 range of Triumph motorcycles.
· Triumph currently employs around 1,800 personnel worldwide and has subsidiary operations in the UK, North America, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Sweden (Scandinavia), Benelux, Brazil, India, China and Thailand as well as a network of independent distributors. Triumph has manufacturing facilities in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and Thailand plus CKD facilities in Brazil and India.
· The Triumph Bonneville, famously named to celebrate Triumph’s 1956 land speed record on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, USA, was the original British superbike and a race-winner straight out of the crate, chosen by famous motorcyclists of the past for its legendary handling, style, and character. It’s that handling, character and style, married to modern rider-focused technology that makes the new Bonneville family the authentic modern classic choice today.
· Triumph has a glorious racing history, competing in and winning races in almost every class and field of motorcycle sporting achievement. From winning the second ever Isle of Man TT in 1908, through to 1960s road and track domination in Europe and America, right up to contemporary racing achievements with the 675cc Triumph triple powered 2014 Daytona 200 win, the 2014 Isle of Man Supersports TT win, the 2014 and 2015 British Supersports titles and World SuperSport racing, and again in 2019, with another victory at the Isle of Man Supersports TT, piloted by Peter Hickman.
· Triumph’s racing legend continues as the exclusive engine supplier to the FIM Moto2™ World Championship since the start of the 2019 season. Triumph Motorcycles provides all of the teams with race-tuned 765cc triples, each of which is based on the class-leading Street Triple RS powerplant. Redefining the class and breaking record after record in the inaugural year, including the first ever +300km/h Moto2™ top speed, the 2020 season got even faster with another 11 all time lap records and seven different winners from 15 races.
· Triumph’s racing activities are further bolstered by a return to the British Superbike paddock in 2021 with a factory-supported race team in the British Supersport Championship.