EXCITING NEW PARTNERSHIP OF JAMES BOND AND TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLES
Triumph Motorcycles’ all new Tiger 900 and Scrambler 1200 will feature in the 25th James Bond film No Time To Die, released April 2020
Triumph Motorcycles is incredibly proud to announce a new partnership with the 25th official James Bond film, No Time To Die, and EON Productions. The Triumph design workshop team collaborated with the stunt team from the film to configure several feature motorcycles, including the special preparation of Tiger 900 and Scrambler 1200 models for extreme and dynamic action sequences.
Triumph’s CEO Nick Bloor said; “Here at Triumph we are delighted to partner with the latest James Bond film, No Time To Die. Triumph Motorcycles is fortunate to have a rich history of featuring in many incredible blockbuster films, so the big screen is no stranger to our brand. We know that our motorcycles are hugely capable and we cannot wait to see them in action when the film airs, including the new and eagerly anticipated Tiger 900 model.”
James Bond stunt coordinator Lee Morrison said; “Triumph gave us early Tiger 900 prototypes before launch so we could film in 3 key locations well before the bike’s official reveal. I have to say that we have literally thrown everything at them. Big craggy sharp rocks, deep boggy mud, high speeds, big jumps and huge climbs and descents across a variety of conditions. The Tigers really have stood up to the task incredibly well, with no mechanical issues, and to me this really proves their go-anywhere credentials.”
No Time To Die, will be released globally from April 2, 2020 in the U.K. through Universal Pictures International and in the U.S on April 10, from Metro Goldwyn Mayer Studios via their United Artists Releasing banner.
About the Tiger 900
The latest Tiger in an incredible 80 year story of off road motorcycles, the all- new Tiger 900 is here.
Designed to set a new category benchmark for maximum adventure in every ride, Triumph’s new Tiger 900 is completely transformed with an all-new, more responsive, 900cc triple engine, an incredible standard of specification, new state-of-the-art ride-enhancing technology and an aggressive new Tiger style and attitude. On top of that, the new Tiger 900 range is now significantly lighter than previous Tiger models, making these the most capable, agile and dynamic middleweight adventure bikes available.
- The Tiger 900 Rally Pro is the highest specification off-road oriented Tiger 900 model
- All-new, more responsive, 900cc Euro 5 compliant triple engine with
innovative new configuration
- All-new benchmark-setting ride from a significantly lighter Adventure bike
- All-new state-of-the-art ride-enhancing technology
- All-new aggressive Tiger style with more dominant adventure-focused stance
- 65+ dedicated Tiger 900 accessories, adding to your adventure
The world’s longest running adventure bike story
The Triumph Tiger has an incredibly rich history, with a bloodline of dedicated off-road models spanning the last 80+ years. Starting in 1936 with the first Tiger competition models, the Tiger name has played a significant role in establishing the adventure category – from racing, to rallies, and to the birth and boom in adventure travel.
Launched in 2010, the Tiger 800 established a leading position in the middleweight adventure segment with its neutral and precise handling, torque rich triple engine, and accessibility to all riders. And in January 2018, during the development programme for the new model, the ‘Tiger Tramontana’ gave viewers of the gruelling Pan-Africa rally a very early hint of the aggressive new styling and poise of the new Tiger 900.
A new name for a new benchmark, the new 2020 Tiger 900 line-up delivers a quantum leap forward in capability, with a major transformation to attitude, poise and style.
This versatile and agile range sets a new category benchmark for maximum adventure in every single ride.
Look out for more announcements from Triumph in the near future about developments in our partnership with “No Time To Die”
- END -
- Website: https://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialtriumph/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TriumphMotorcyclesGlobal
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialTriumph
For further information contact Craig Vernall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Official James Bond Channels
- Website: https://www.007.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/007/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JamesBond007/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/007
Notes to Editors
Since 1902 Triumph has been creating stylish and characterful motorcycles that represent and celebrate British engineering and craftsmanship at its very best. Today Triumph Motorcycles is an entirely global business selling around 65,000 motorcycles each year, creating iconic product featuring in 3 large-capacity categories; Modern Classics, Adventure and performance orientated roadsters.
About EON Productions
EON Productions Limited and Danjaq LLC are wholly owned and controlled by the Broccoli/Wilson family. Danjaq is the US based company that co-owns, with Metro Goldwyn Mayer Studios, the copyright in the existing James Bond films and controls the right to produce future James Bond films. EON Productions, an affiliate of Danjaq, is the UK based production company that has made the James Bond films since 1962 and together with Danjaq controls all worldwide merchandising. The twenty-fifth 007 film, No Time To Die, is currently in post-production. For moreInformation, visit www.007.com.
Additional Facts on Triumph:
- First established in 1902, Triumph Motorcycles celebrated 117 years of motorcycle manufacture in 2019. For more than three decades, Triumph Motorcycles has been based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and has produced iconic bikes that perfectly blend authentic design, character, charisma and performance.
- Building around 65,000 bikes per year, Triumph is the largest British motorcycle manufacturer and has around 650 dealers across the world.
- This focus, innovation and engineering passion has today created a broad range of bikes suited to all motorcycle riders, including the stunning new Rocket 3 R and GT, the new higher performance Thruxton RS and Street Triple 765 RS, the iconic Scrambler 1200 XC and XE, the epic Speed Triple, the class defining all-new Tiger 900 and transcontinental Tiger 1200. The Modern Classic Triumph Bonneville family includes the stunning Speed Twin, Bonneville Bobber, accessible Street Twin, Street Scrambler and the iconic Bonneville T120 and T100, many of which are available in an accessible A2 licence-compliant form.
- Triumph currently employs around 2,000 personnel worldwide and has subsidiary operations in the UK, North America, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Sweden (Scandinavia), Benelux, Brazil, India, Thailand, and China, as well as a network of independent distributors. Triumph has manufacturing facilities in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and Thailand plus CKD facilities in Brazil and India.
- The Triumph Moto2™ 765cc race engine is a development of the class-leading Street Triple RS 765cc road motorcycle engine, producing more than 140PS with the same visceral soundtrack.
- The Triumph Bonneville, famously named to celebrate Triumph’s 1956 land speed record on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, USA, was the original British superbike and a race-winner straight out of the crate, chosen by famous motorcyclists of the past for its legendary handling, style, and character. It’s that handling, character and style, married to modern rider-focused technology that makes the new Bonneville family THE authentic modern classic choice today.
- Triumph has a glorious racing history, competing in and winning races in almost every class and field of motorcycle sporting achievement, from winning the second ever Isle of Man TT in 1908, through to 1960s road and track domination in Europe and America, right up to contemporary racing achievements with the 675cc Triumph triple powered 2014 Daytona 200 win, the 2014 Isle of Man Supersports TT win, the 2014 and 2015 British Supersports titles and World SuperSport racing, and again this year, with another victory at the Isle of Man Supersports TT, piloted by Peter Hickman. And of course with the new generation 765cc triple engine powering the 2019 Moto2™ championship, Triumph’s racing legend continues. Triumph powered Moto2™ to 14 new race lap records, 12 outright circuit records and 18 top speeds from 19 races in 2019, including the first ever 300+kmh top speed for a Moto2™ machine