Daytona 675 R
The R spec takes an already impressive package to the next level increasing its performance focus further, as well as sporting a unique look. It’s the bike that propelled Danny Eslick to a historic victory at the 2014 Daytona 200 and carried Gary Johnson to a TT win at the Isle of Man in June 2014.
- Öhlins TTX rear suspension and NIX30 inverted forks offer full suspension adjustability.
- Brembo Monobloc calipers offer precise powerful stopping
- Triumph quick-shifter as standard blends gears and improves acceleration
- Carbon fibre cockpit infill panels, red rear subframe and red wheel pinstripes complete the refined R look.
The Daytona 675 R is available in
- Crystal White & Jet Black
- Matt Phantom Black & Matt Aluminium Silver